Thursday, October 23, 2008

Jack has a baby brother!




This past week has been crazy busy. Friday afternoon I decided I had to be with my sister when she had a C section on Monday. Well I drove to Atlanta to stay with Lisa-stayed up too late-then got up too early and we drove to Savannah to surprise Carrie at her baby shower. When we got there she said that she had a dream I would be there! We had a great weekend playing with 3 1/2 yr old Jack. Monday, Henry was scheduled to arrive at 1130. Those in the hosptial know how know that wasn;t gonna happen. Henry arrived at 1344. All 6 lbs 3 oz of him. He looks just like his brother, but still his own little person. I could EAT HIM UP! Now I wait until Thanksgiving to see him again. Blake's team lost tonight, but still in the playoffs-more to come later.

No comments: