Friday, September 26, 2008

Friday Catching Up

Okay, it seems like Friday is the only day that I can catch up on anything. Dan was upset because I hadn't done any laundry, so his AU shirt that he normally wears to work wasn't clean this morning. If we lose to UT, it will be my fault! Connor had a game on Monday. They lost 25-6. Connor had some great blocks and tackles. He also caught a great pass-wish I had it on film. Blake's team won again, 6-0. His age group is the only 4th grade Briarwood team to win more than 2 games. They have won 4. They face their biggest opponent, Homewood, a week from Monday. Those kids haven't lost a game in 3 years! Class for me was great again this week. I am not the only nurse in the class who doesn't know what she wants to do. Everyday at lunch we start to talk about what is next for us-none of us know! I started a new Bible study with my friends from church. It is on the Psalms of Ascent. I'll let ya'll know how it goes...

No comments: