Saturday, November 22, 2008

Cake wrecks and other thoughts

Haven't posted in a while, altho' lots of things have been going on! I have a new job that starts Dec. 8th. I will be working at UAB in the new stroke unit/surgical stepdown. It is something completely different than what I have done in the past, but I think my ER background will be beneficial. I had so much fun buying scrubs and new shoes and feeling very "nursey." My friend Shari that I met during the nurse refresher course is also starting with me. Our other friend Beverly is also interviewing on Monday, so she may do orientation with us. Now on to cake wrecks. This site is too funny. There are HILARIOUS pictures and comments about professional cakes gone horribly wrong. You need to read the commentary b/c the stories that go with them will make you laugh out loud. First stop-the fireman cake and story-too funny. Enjoy! (I don't know how to link it here, so check out the side bar of blogs I am following.)

No comments: